THEMIS Law Network
Themis is a network made up of nine top Universities:
- Università Bocconi (Milan, Italy)
- Esade (Barcelona, Spain)
- Freie Universität (Berlin, Germany)
- Université Paris Est Créteil Val de Marne (Paris, France)
- Maastricht University (Maastricht, The Netherlands)
- Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien (Vienna, Austria)
- Universität St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal)
These Schools have come together to create a new standard in business law as a response to an ever-increasing demand for law professionals with international know-how and expertise.
Bocconi students selected to participate in the Themis network not only will obtain their Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza (Master degree) from Bocconi, but also the international Themis certificate.
This certificate will be awarded to the students when all the Themis program requirements are met: completion of a semester abroad, a Themis internship (with international focus), and participation to the Themis program seminar.
Restricted Area: in this section you can find former Themis students reports.