Double Degree Graduate
The Double Degree program offers graduate students the possibility to spend the first year at Bocconi, acquiring core knowledge and skills, and the second year in another prestigious Partner School specializing in their field of interest. Provided that both institutions' academic requirements have been met, participants will be receiving a graduate degree both from Bocconi and the foreign institution.
The admission process for the Double Degree program happens during the first semester, while students are already enrolled in the first year of Bocconi MSc program.
- Application: November/December
- Selection results: end of January (ESS; M); end of February (other MSc's)
- Students' confirmation: March (before Exchange Program rankings)
Additional information related to the application procedure, timing and deadlines are presented during the International Opportunities Presentation for enrolled Bocconi MSc students and available on You@B Agenda (International Relations section and Help&Contact procedure). Please note that students can apply both for Double Degree and Exchange (check the application timeline for each program).
- Undegraduate degree with a minimum grade of 100/110 (Italian grading scale);
- English language proficiency: Bachelor degree entirely taught in English; or C1 level through International Certification; or Bachelor Bocconi language exam (exit level: C1). Check important updates on IELTS Certificate validity here.
- Specific partner school requirements (eg. GMAT/GRE; minimum IELTS threshold; knowledge of a second foreign language) mentioned in the Partner School factsheet (available in Opportunities Details – Restricted Area).
- Outstanding Profile and academic curriculum
- Motivation for the program and the destinations
Each applicant will be assigned an Overall Score based on Bachelor Degree Final Grade (70% weight) and an Individual Assessment Score (30% weight).
- The final decision on the admission is up to the Partner School for which the student has been selected.
- Partner institutions may not accept Bocconi students holding a Bachelor degree issued in the same country of that institution; or applicants who were rejected for (or refused participation to) Graduate Programs offered by that institution; or nationals of the same country of the partner school.
SPECIAL ADMISSION PROGRAMS
The admission to the following double degree program is separate and contextual to the admission to Bocconi programs: