Full rate housing renewal application
You may only request renewal of the room occupied during a.y. 2020-21 and room changes may not be requested. If you wish to change room and/or residence hall for a.y. 2021-22, you need to submit a housing new admission application.
If you are interested in applying for full rate housing renewal for the a.y. 2021-22, please find below all the information about:
- Application procedure
- Subsequent verifications by the Office and assignment cancelation
- Exceptional cases
- Reasons for exclusion
You can submit a housing full rate renewal application for a.y. 2021-22 only if you meet the requirements below:
You are assigned a room at full rate as of 30th March 2021. You are not entitled to request the renewal of a room that during a.y. 2020-21 you have been occupying on temporary sublease (as subtenant).
b. Enrollment requirements
In a.y. 2021-22 you will enroll for the first time in a regular year of course subsequent to the first. If in a.y. 2020-21 you are enrolled in the 3rd year of a Bocconi Bachelor of Science program and for a.y. 2021-22 you will enroll in the 1st year of a Bocconi Master of Science program, you may confirm your full rate housing for a.y. 2021-22. If you are in a condition of disability equal to or higher than 66%, you can exceptionally request the renewal of your housing assignemnt even if for a.y. 2021-22 you will enroll for the first time in the 1st fuori corso year after completing the regular study program years.
c. Merit requirements
You meet all merit requirements foreseen for housing applications a.y. 2021-22. The number of credits required must be obtained and registered by 10 August 2021.
d. Registered residence
You are a non-resident student, meaning that you are not resident in one of the “resident” or “commuting” municipalities in the list.
2. Application procedure
(link available from 2 April to 18 April 2021)
The full rate housing renewal
application for a.y. 2021-22 will need to be submitted exclusively through the
online procedure accessible in the dedicated period from the link in the table
above. In order to access the online procedure you will
need to use your Bocconi credentials (username/matricola and password) and to
start the process from one device only.
In the online application you will need to fill in the required information and download, read carefully, fill in/sign and upload all required documentation. Attention: the documents must be signed with handwritten signature corresponding to the signature on the ID document uploaded.
The housing renewal application is to be considered submitted only after filling out all data section, uploading all required documents and clicking on “Conferma dati/Confirm data” and “Inoltra domanda/Confirm application” no later than 18 April 2021, 11:59pm.
Applications submitted after the deadline and/or following a different procedure as the one outlined on the website and/or supported by incomplete documentation will not be considered valid for the purpose of housing assignment.
After the submission, please check regularly in the “Notifications” area of MyApplication possible updates given by the Fees, Funding and Housing Office, that may notify you the need of integration, modification or substitution of documents.
The results of the full rate housing renewal application will be communicated on MyApplication by 12th May 2021.
Your housing assignment for a.y. 2020-21 is renewed for a.y. 2021-22.
Please verify the information about check-out for a.y. 2020-21, i.e. how you are requested to leave your room at the end of your current housing assignment.
Read the information about check-in and payment of housing 1st installment for a.y. 2021-22.
For the entire period in which the student is a resident at a Bocconi residence hall, room changes are not allowed. Bocconi University, however, is entitled to transfer the resident, even during the year, to another housing facility at the rate due for the residence hall of destination.
Your housing assignment for a.y. 2020-21 is not renewed for a.y. 2021-22.
You will need to vacate your room by the last assignment day for a.y. 2020-21.
Check the possibility to submit a housing new admission application during the residual assignments.
4. Subsequent verifications by
the Office and assignment cancelation
During the summer 2021 the Office will verify for all students the requirements that could not be verified right after the housing application. The requirements that will be verified are listed in the table below:
Requirements verified by and no later than 25th August 2021
Enrollment in a.y. 2021-2022
Number of credits obtained and registered by 10 August 2021
If after the application submission you believe that you will not meet all the requirements foreseen, you may apply for Special early withdrawal.
If after the verifications by the Office you will not meet one or more of the requirements foreseen, you will be notified the cancelation of the housing assignment through MyApplication by and no later than 25th August 2021
In this case:
- You will be required to leave the residence hall by the day after receiving notification by the office, even if you have already checked in, and in any case no later than 27th August 2021.
- You will not be entitled to receive the housing deposit.
- You may obtain a new housing assignment by submitting a housing new admission application during the residual assignments, starting from September 2021.
5. Exceptional cases
If you intend to submit a full rate housing renewal application for a.y. 2021-22 and during the same academic year you will participate in an Exchange program, please visit the Temporary Sublease dedicated webpage.
6. Reasons for exclusion
- are not in possession of all enrollment and merit requirements;
- obtain a housing assignment after 30 March 2021;
- during a.y. 2020-21 occupy a room on temporary sublease (as subtenant);
- are resident in one of the “resident” or “commuting” municipalities in the list;
- in any academic year, have incurred a revocation measure due to delayed payment or violation of the Bocconi Residence Regulations and for whom the University has ordered the ineligibility to use the Accommodation Service for the entire duration of the study program;
- are already in possession of a qualification at equivalent or higher level than the program for which the full rate housing is requested for the a.y. 2021-22, achieved in Italy or abroad (including qualifications issued prior to the implementation of Italian Ministerial Decree 509/1999);
- when enrolling in a Master of Science program, have already obtained a four-year qualification higher than Bachelor level;
- enroll in the first year repeating or later, after the regular study program, unless they are in a condition of disability equal to or higher than 66%;
- repeat or have repeated the enrollment in a program year already attended, even for transfers of Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts, Master of Science or PhD programs or for changes of faculty and/or university campus;
- students participating in double degree programs, selected or enrolled in the program by the partner University (DDIB CEU-Bocconi program, Double/Joint Degree programs), as they are not in possession of the requirements provided by the Requirements and Regulations;
- are beneficiaries of a study scholarship to cover housing costs in Milan;