Full rate housing new admission application for 1st year students
Please note that Bocconi Residence Halls offer a limited number of rooms, therefore Bocconi University cannot guarantee housing assignment to all applicants.
Rooms will be assigned for the standard assignment period (August 21, 2021 - June 27, 2022). The standard assignment period meets the academic needs of most students. The assignment for the month of July 2022 can be specifically requested and paid separately by those who believe they need it, by submitting a specific application in the period from 10 to 20 February 2022.
You can submit a full rate housing new admission application for a.y. 2021-22 only if you meet the requirements below:
1. Enrollment requirements
- You are enrolled for a.y. 2021-2022 for the first time ever to the 1st year of a Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts, Master of Science or PhD program at Bocconi University.
- You are a Bocconi student enrolled for a.y. 2020-21 in the 3rd year of a Bachelor of Science program and you intend to enroll to the 1st year of a Master of Science program for a.y. 2021-22.
2. Registered residence
You are a non-resident student, meaning that you are not resident in one of the “resident” or “commuting” municipalities in the list. Only students with a disability equal to or greater than 66% may submit an application disregardless of the municipality of residence.
Reasons for exclusions
You may not submit a full rate housing new admission for 1st year students for a.y. 2021-22 if you:
- are not in possession of all set requirements;
- for a.y. 2021-22 enroll in a year of course subsequent to the first;
- are resident in one of the “resident” or “commuting” municipalities in the list. Only students with a disability equal to or greater than 66% may submit an application irrespective of the municipality of residence.
- in any academic year, have incurred a revocation measure due to delayed payment or violation of the Bocconi Residence Regulations and the University has ordered the ineligibility to use the Accommodation Service for the entire duration of the study program;
- will be enrolled in the first year at Bocconi University in a Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts or Master of Science program coming from another University (who transferred with or without credit recognition) regardless of the number of credits recognized by Bocconi University. These students must submit an application for new housing admission – residual assignments;
- are already in possession of a qualification at equivalent or higher level than the program for which the reduced rate housing is requested for a.y. 2021-22, achieved in Italy or abroad (including qualifications issued prior to the implementation of Italian Ministerial Decree 509/1999);
- when enrolling in a Master of Science program, have already obtained a four-year qualification higher than Bachelor level;
- repeat or have repeated the enrollment in a program year already attended, even for transfers of Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts, Master of Science or PhD programs or for changes of faculty and/or university campus;
- students participating in double degree programs, selected or enrolled in the program by the partner University (DDIB CEU-Bocconi program, Double/Joint Degree programs), as they are not in possession of the requirements provided by the Requirements and Regulations;
- are beneficiary of a study scholarship to cover housing costs in Milan.
Application for FULL RATE HOUSING NEW ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
Thursday 20 May 2021 — 11:00am
(link available only during the application period)
for FULL RATE HOUSING NEW ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS|
Thursday 27th May 2021 — 11:00am
Important preliminary information
- Please submit an application only if really interested in obtaining a room assignment, as to avoid the limitation of chances or shortage of room availabilities for other students.
- Verify in advance the Bocconi Residence Halls and various room types, so as to select the Residence/room type in a shorter time when filling out the online application;
- In case of shared bathroom, these will be occupied by same gender students, therefore students' gender will affect the number of rooms available;
- Make sure you have your Bocconi credentials (matricola/username and password), find a fast internet connection and use only one device to submit your application.
Please follow the steps below to complete your application:
SELECT THE RESIDENCE
SELECT THE ROOM TYPE
CLICK ON “SAVE”
CLICK ON “SUBMIT DATA”
- If you did not manage to click on "Save" at the end of the section, it means that
there are no more rooms available. Please proceed with the selection of a new room type and/or Residence.
- If you managed to select a Residence
and/or room type and to save the section, but when clicking on “Conferma dati/Submit data” another user
has occupied the last available place for the Residence or room type you have
selected, the red button “Conferma dati/Submit data” will still be visible. This means that, even if you have already
selected and saved a preference in the “Accommodation
choice” section, your room reservation is not confirmed, due to the lack of available places.
For this reason you did not manage to confirm data, and you will need to:
- reaccess the “Accommodation choice” section;
- proceed to select a new option;
- save again your choice by clicking on “SAVE”;
- try again to confirm data for the new choice you made, by clicking on the red button “Conferma dati/Submit data”.
- If when trying to select a new option all the available places are already finished, the system will still show you the first choice you made in the “Accommodation choice” section: this does NOT mean that your room reservation is confirmed.
- The reservation can be considered submitted ONLY IF instead of the red button “Conferma dati/Submit data” you see the following text: “Hai confermato i dati il gg/mm/aaaa / You have confirmed data on dd/mm/yyyy.
|In order to complete the application, it is necessary to click on the button "Inoltra domanda / Submit application" by 11.59 pm of the same day|
after having completed the 500 euros housing deposit payment and the upload of all the documents required, that are available in the online application. Attention: the documents must be signed with handwritten signature corresponding to the signature on the ID document uploaded.
In the following days the Office will verify your position and all the documents uploaded and will send you a notification on MyApplication for confirmation of your housing assignment, with all the information about check-in at the residence and payment of the housing 1st installment for a.y. 2021-22.
For the entire period in which the student is a resident at a Bocconi residence hall, room changes are not allowed. Bocconi University, however, is entitled to transfer the resident, even during the year, to another housing facility at the rate due for the residence hall of destination.
The housing assignment for the 2021-2022 a.y. is granted for the academic year in which the application is submitted, therefore it will not be automatically granted for the following academic years but it is the student's responsibility to verify the possibility to submit a housing renewal application and to apply according to the procedure and deadline that will be provided for in the Housing Application Requirements and Regulations for each academic year of interest.
If the room assignment is not confirmed by the Office
Please check the possibility to submit again a housing new admission application during the residual assignments