— Currently being updated-
Before checking-in it is necessary to fill out the online check-in procedure.
PHASE 1 — CHECK IN CONTACT DETAILS
To be filled out within 21 August 2021
In order to proceed you will have to:
- Access your yoU@B Diary and download the MAV payslip for the payment of the housing 1st installment a.y. 2021-22. Attention: for students enrolled in years of course subsequent to the first, it is necessary to complete the enrollment in a.y. 2021-22 first.
- Proceed with the payment of the housing 1st installment.
- Access the online check-in procedure through the link available below
- Fill out all the data required in the "Check in contact details" section
- Upload all the documents required (available also in the online procedure):
- Receipt of payment of the housing 1st installment a.y. 2021-22
- Covid 19: Responsible behaviours declaration (PDF document)
- Identity card or passport
- Exclusion of Liability (for minor students only) (PDF document)
- Identity card or passport of the parent (for minor students only)
In order to complete the check-in procedure, it is necessary to click on "Submit data" and then to click on "Submit application".
ONLINE CHECK IN
If you have completed the upload of your payment receipt but the "Financial Situation-PAYMENTS" section in yoU@B agenda has not been updated yet (green light besides the relevant payment), you will still be able to complete the check-in. Failure to upload the receipt in the online check-in procedure, instead will result in the lack of access to the Bocconi Residence Halls.
Arrival at the residence
Once you have completed the check-in online, you are ready to enter the Residence and enjoy your room. Check-in at the Residence and key collection will be possible starting from 21st August 2021, or, in case of housing residual assignment application, on the date indicated in the application result.
You are advised to check-in in the Residence between 9am and 5pm, so that the Residence staff can guarantee any necessary support.
In order to check-in, you will be required to show a
valid ID document at the reception of the Residence. The reception is open 24/24h.
PHASE 2 — ROOM CHECK
To be filled out soon after your arrival at the residence
After entering the residence and taking possession of the room assigned to you, we kindly invite you to reaccess the online check in procedure and to fill out the "Room check" section in order to evaluate the status of the room assigned to you and to report possible malfunctionings to the residence management.
PHASE 3 — TEMPORARY EXITS AND RETURNS
To be filled out during the academic year
If during your assignment period you will leave the residence hall:
-for periods of any duration if you will go abroad
-for periods of more than one week if you will stay in Italy
it will be necessary to report this to the residence management
as it might have an impact on the cleaning activities and on the proper
application of the safety rules in force during this difficult period of
pandemic. In order to do so, you will have to reaccess the online check in procedure and fill out the "Temporary exits and returns" section.