— currently being updated —
The check-in procedure consists of 3 steps:
- ONLINE CHECK-IN - Phase 1: Check-in contact details
- CHECK-IN at the Residence
- ONLINE CHECK-IN - Phase 2: ROOM CHECK
1. ONLINE CHECK-IN - Phase 1: Check-in contact details
Before checking-in it is necessary to fill out the online check-in procedure.
To be filled out within 21 August 2021
In order to proceed you will have to:
- Access your yoU@B Diary and download the MAV payslip for the payment of the housing 1st installment a.y. 2021-22. Attention: for students enrolled in years of course subsequent to the first, it is necessary to complete the enrollment in a.y. 2021-22 first.
- Proceed with the payment of the housing 1st installment.
- Access MyApplication and click on "Check-in online a.y. 2021-22" which you will see as "APPLICATION IN PROGRESS" and that will be available starting from 28th July.
- Fill out all the data required in the "Check in contact details" section
- Upload all the documents required:
- Receipt of payment of the housing 1st installment a.y. 2021-22
Please note: if you are a “Una Scelta Possibile” student, please upload in the “Ricevuta pagamento prima rata_Payment receipt” space the "Domanda alloggio_Housing application" (free accommodation) available in your Special Programs Housing Application 2021.
- Identity card or passport
- Any additional documents that may be requested by the Office
In order to complete the check-in procedure, it is necessary to click on "Submit data" and then to click on "Submit application".
If you have completed the upload of your payment receipt but the "Financial Situation-PAYMENTS" section in yoU@B agenda has not been updated yet (green light besides the relevant payment), you will still be able to complete the check-in. Failure to upload the receipt in the online check-in procedure, instead will result in the lack of access to the Bocconi Residence Halls.
2. CHECK-IN at the Residence
Once you have completed the online
check-in, you are ready to enter the Residence and enjoy your room. Check-in at the Residence and key collection will be
possible starting from 21st August 2021, or, in case of housing residual assignment application, on the date indicated in the application result.
You are advised to check-in in the Residence between 9am and 5pm, so that the Residence staff can guarantee any necessary support.
In order to check-in, you will be required to show a valid ID document at the reception of the Residence. The reception is open 24/24h.
3. ONLINE CHECK-IN - Phase 2:
To be filled out soon after your arrival at the residence
After entering the residence and taking possession of the room assigned to you, we kindly invite you to log back into the application "Check-in online a.y. 2021-22" where you will find the "Room check — verifica stato stanza" section. Complete it by provinding an evaluation of the status of the room and reporting any malfunctionings to the residence management. Once the section is filled in, please click on "Save".
Please note that to access the procedure, you must enter MyApplication and click on the green "ISCRITTO/REGISTERED" button to the right of the "Check-in online a.y. 2021-22" application.