By accepting the housing, you undertake to always pay the following:
- the housing fees for the entire agreed period;
- the resident activity fee;
- the housing deposit which will be reimbursed only at the end of the agreed period
The only exceptions foreseen are the ones described below and defined as “special early withdrawal,” “early withdrawal,” and “early withdrawal due to graduation or internship.”
Special Early Withdrawal
You can submit a “special early withdrawal” application during the period 1-10 July 2021 only if:
- you are a Bocconi Bachelor of Science student
and, although you participated in the admissions process for a Master of
Science program for a.y. 2021-22,
you were not admitted;
- you are enrolled for a.y. 2021-22 in the first year of a Bachelor of Science,
Integrated Master of Arts (Law) or Master of Science program but you
withdraw from studies within the same deadline for submitting the special
- you have submitted a housing renewal application
for a.y. 2021-22 but you believe that you will not reach the required credits for renewal. The lower
number of credits with respect to what required by the regulations will be
verified by the office after 10 August 2021.
By way of exception, considered the Coronavirus national emergency, students may apply for "Special early withdrawal" also if they meet all the conditions below:
- are housing assignees for the a.y. 2021-2022 (renewal or new admission);
- have regularly applied for the participation in a.y. 2021-22 in one of the following programs: Exchange Program, Double degree, Free Mover or Themis;
- have received confirmation of the real possibility of departure for a FOREIGN destination only after the housing assignment has been notified;
- have confirmed participation in the program.
Special early withdrawal applications submitted in this manner will result in the cancelation of the housing assignment starting on the date the application was submitted.
If you are included in one of these cases you will receive the reimbursement of the housing deposit and will not be required to pay subsequent housing installments.
You can withdraw in advance from your housing assignment by submitting an “early withdrawal” application, regardless of the reason during the period 12-21 November 2021.
Withdrawal applications submitted in this manner will result in the cancelation of the housing assignment as of 24 December 2021.
If you are included in this case, you
will not be required to pay subsequent installments, however you will NOT
receive the refund of the resident activity fee and of the housing
deposit, which will be withheld as a security deposit.
Early withdrawal due to graduation or internship (January-June 2022)
If starting from the month of January you will participate in a curricular internship outside Milan or if you will graduate in the March 2021 graduation session, you may submit an “early withdrawal application due to internship or graduation.” The office will verify the veracity of the statements made by the student when applying with the appropriate offices.
Withdrawal applications submitted in this manner will result in the cancelation of the housing assignment starting on the last day of the month after the submission of the application.
Should you be included in one of these cases:
- You will be required to pay the monthly fee covering the month following that of submission of the application;
- You will receive the reimbursement of the housing deposit.