for Specialized Master Programs
Students may access a loan through only one bank per degree program and may not apply for more than one loan at the same time.
Eligible Master programs
Students enrolled in one of the following master programs have the possibility to apply for a student loan thanks to the agreements between the University and Credit Institutions.
Eligible master programs* are:
* information is updated as of September 2021. If the chosen master program is not indicated you will need to contact directly the Master program office.
A limited number of loans are available for each Master.
To see the list of eligible Master programs, you can also access the online loan application procedure, click on “Loan application form” and access the section “Complete Form”, then use the “Select Master” drop-down menu. This will include the list of Master programs active for loan applications.
Loan application - Main Phases
- Enrollment to the Master program and payment of the first installment
- Submission of a loan application
- Evaluation of your loan application
- Approval of your loan application
- Allocation of the loan by the bank
- The student transfers funds to Bocconi
- The student reimburses the loan to the bank
Who can apply?