logo stampa


Content: French residents of any nationality who are working in France and meet certain conditions can apply to the FONGECIF (Fonds de gestion des congés individuels de formation).
Contact: Each regional FONGECIF organization
French Ministry of Education
Consult the cultural service of the French Embassy in your country for information on scholarships from the French Ministry of Education.

Conseils Généraux 
Students can obtain loans from their corresponding 'Conseils Généraux'.


Last modified 21/09/2023 - 13:58:04