The following banks offer loans for study abroad:
- Bank of Travancore: www.statebankoftravancore.com/nriloans.htm#education
- State Bank of India: www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm
- Dena Bank: www.denabank.com/viewsection.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,26,68
- Bank of India: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/EducationLoan.aspx
- Syndicate Bank: http://syndicatebank.in
- Indian Bank: www.indianbank.in/
- Bank of Maharashtra: www.bankofmaharashtra.in/credit_fac_edu.asp
- Karnataka Bank: www.karnatakabank.com/
- Bank of Baroda: www.bankofbaroda.com/pfs/scholar.asp
University Grants Commission India:
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme NSF
Scholarships for students who are desirous of pursuing post graduate studies in prestigious institutes in India and abroad are eligible to apply.
B.D. Bangur Endowment Educational Scholarships India
Loan Scholarships are offered to Indian Nationals to undertake higher studies abroad for Master's Degree or for Doctoral Courses in Science, Engineering, Humanities, Medicine, Business Administration and other Professional Courses.
The R D Sethna
Scholarships to students who are citizens of India, regardless of community, caste or creed. Loan scholarships are granted to enable students to undertake scientific, technical, industrial or commercial studies in India and overseas on the condition that they are repayable with interest in terms of the agreement and other documents required to be entered into and executed by applicants and their male guarantors.
Sahu Jain Trust
Offers overseas loan scholarships for higher studies abroad.
K.C Mahindra Education Trust
The trustees of K.C Mahindra Education Trust offer interest-free loan scholarships to Indian nationals for post-graduate studies abroad.
Other useful link in India: