Required documentation for the fees relief target application
To apply for one of the 3 fees relief targets, students must submit each document listed below for each member of the Bocconi conventional family household:
“Fees relief target application 2020-2021”, to be downloaded from My Application, printed and duly signed by the student.
Certificate of original and de facto family (household composition) issued by the competent Authority for family unit certificates in the student's country: additional certificates are required if students live with one parent, alone or with another family household.
Fully completed official income and property tax declaration (fiscal year 2018): income tax return form filed by the individual tax payer and submitted to the Revenue Agency of the student’s country, including any income from foreign sources and any property. This document must contain full information on income deriving from work activity, companies, real estate and securities. If the official income tax return is not available, it is necessary to present a certificate issued by the Revenue Office attesting to its absence and specifying the abovementioned fiscal year.
If not already indicated in the official tax declaration, students must submit the document issued by the Official Revenue Agency of the student's home country stating all family members financially dependent on those receiving sources of income mentioned in the certificate of family members submitted.
Completed official income tax declaration and/or pension issued by withholding agents (fiscal year 2018).
December 2018 monthly payslip for employees
Document certifying income subject to regime of non-declaration and exemption (fiscal year 2018). In the case of Italian sources, please consult the italian documentation required.
Real estate document by name for each member of the family, listing all the real estate owned even in the case of bare ownership. The document must contain full information about all the properties owned by the person, the value, the location and the square meters of each real estate. The document issued by the Real Estate Authority of the student’s country must be submitted also in order to attest the absence of real estate for those family members who do not own any real estate. Moreover:
- In case of commodate or right to reside, please submit a cadastral survey or an equivalent document.
- In case of rented home, please submitt the rental contract.
- In case of properties abroad, please present an equivalent document, with the indication of the value, the location and the square meters.
- In reference to the land, in the case of building lots, please present a document indicating the value, the location and the hectares/square meters.
Bank accounts statement standing at 31 December 2018 and certificate of the annual total amount of in and out flows for each bank account owned by the family. The University may request the entire year's movements for all the bank accounts.
- Statements released by banks and stockbrokers on the position of stocks, shares and/or stakes in funds if owned, standing at 31 December 2018 and the relative annual revenues obtained. The University may request the entire year's movements.
Annual statements on endowment, life and capitalization insurance policies with the total amount of premiums paid at 31 December 2018, and single-premium policies.
Bank and postal deposits and time deposits, standing at 31 December 2018.
- Certificate issued by the Business Register of the country of origin or issued by an equivalent local entity, attesting full information about the existence or absence of shares owned, company positions, entrepreneurial, freelance professional activities or individual professional income, and specifying the abovementioned fiscal year. If this document is missing, documentation will be considered incomplete.
In case of shares in companies or other business activities, please also submit:
The company income tax declaration (income tax return form for the fiscal year 2018) in case of shares in companies in the home country and abroad.
Complete financial statements (profit and loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow and notes) in case of shares in companies in the home country and abroad (at 31 December 2018 or last available).
- Financial statements form to be printed and filled out
Bocconi University will check the documentation submitted, verifying that the information included is complete. If checks reveal that the content in declarations made are untrue, the University will be forced to take necessary action. Bocconi University reserves the right to request additional useful documentation, including the entire year's movements of bank accounts.
Completing the application for a fees relief target, the student and each member of his/her Bocconi conventional family household authorize the University to carry out the appropriate controls.
- As mentioned above it is necessary to present the document issued by the Business Register attesting full information about the existence or absence of shares owned and of entrepreneurial, freelance and professional activities.
- All documents must be presented in the original language along with an official Italian translation. Both the document and the translation must also be legally certified where foreseen. If these requirements are not followed, documents will not be considered valid.
- If other certification is presented as a substitute to the fiscal documentation requested (official income tax declaration, that is UNICO, 730, Income Tax Return), the documentation will be considered incomplete.
- Missing or incomplete submission of the documentation and information required within the foreseen deadline will entail the automatic assignment to the ordinary fees target.
- Students requesting exemptions and scholarships must complete the fees relief target application like students who do not receive financial aid according to the own admission session deadline.
- Documents must be submitted only through the online application procedure for a fees relief target. Bocconi University will not accept any kind of documentation not submitted in compliance with the published deadlines and procedure.
- For students included in international agreements, a fixed contribution is applicable.