22 April – 6 May 2022 | live days 26-29 April
Bocconi&Jobs is your chance to interact directly with Employers both on campus and online, find out about internship and job opportunities and submit your applications!
Finance, Insurance, Banking, Auditing, Consulting, Tax and Legal, Industrial and Consumer Goods and Services are all represented during the event.
Bocconi&Jobs is dedicated exclusively to students and graduates up to one year after graduation from the Undergraduate School, and students and graduates up to three years after graduation from the Graduate and Law School.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Registration is mandatory to join the event. Click here to register, until 24 April.
Attention! We invite you to carefully read the rules for participating on campus.
Click here to check the employers participating.
GET READY AND JOIN: A FEW TIPS FOR YOU
- Carefully read all the instructions on how to register.
- Carefully read all the materials you have at your disposal to be prepared for each of the event phases.
- Enter the job market well equipped: take advantage of all the employment guidance initiatives organized by the Career Services.
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile is on point (you could share it together with your resume in the registration form).
- Be open to all the opportunities that participating Employers may have to offer.
- When interacting with recruiters, ask meaningful questions and showcase your best elevator pitch.
- Don’t forget that the dress code is business casual.
- If you join online, make sure you have a good Internet connection before accessing the event (the system is mobile responsive, but a PC will provide a much more inclusive overview).
DO YOU NEED FURTHER INFO?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see the list of the Employers who participated in the previous editions of the event.