What is JobGate?
JobGate is Università Bocconi’s Online Platform with internship and placement opportunities in Italy and abroad, updated daily by employers.
Who is it reserved to?
JobGate is open to Università Bocconi’s students, graduates and Specialized Master holders.
How can you access?
JobGate is accessibile through yoU@B.
- Bachelor and Master of Science students – same login and password used for yoU@B.
- Specialized Masters students – same login and password used for Bocconi’s email account.
- Graduates from Bachelor and Master of Science programs – register on http://www.alumnibocconi.it to obtain your new login and password.
How frequently are offers posted on JobGate?
- Internship and Placement opportunities are posted daily and quite close to starting date.
- Please note that each offer has a specific deadline.
How do the selections work?
The selection process is defined by the employers according to their recruitment procedures. In some selected cases, companies may ask the University to support them in the pre-selection process.
Tips on applying
- Identify the offers that best fit your academic background and profile
- Pay attention to the deadlines
- Prepare your application carefully (CV, motivation letter and any other document required)
- Use your official Bocconi email account in the application procedure
- You may apply to all the offers you are interested in, but remember to check the company requirements