Digital In-Company Training abroad London - Compass Lexecon
4 May 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training abroad in collaboration with Compass Lexecon, a major player in the economics consulting sector.
The program will include:
- Company presentation
- A case study/debate on a specific issue
The event will be held in distance, on Tuesday 4 May from 3pm to 6pm (CEST).
The perfect candidate is an high achieving 3rd year Bachelor student, 1st or 2nd year Master of Science student, with strong interest in Economic consulting, fluent in English, curious and open minded.
Priority will be given to BESS/ESS students.
- 1st and 2nd year MsC students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- 3rd year Bachelor students currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
Applications will open on Friday 23 April at 4pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Thursday 29 April at 11.59 pm.
- upload your CV in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Friday 30 April.