Digital In-Company Training abroad Paris - Tikehau
16 April 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training abroad in collaboration with Tikehau
The program will include:
- Company presentation
- Q&A sessions and career opportunities
- A case study on private equity
The event will be held in distance, on Friday 16 April from 9:30am to 12pm (CEST).
The program is dedicated to students with a strong quantitative background in Economics, Data Science or Finance fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of
Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
will open on Tuesday 6 April at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu >
The deadline for applications is on Sunday 11 April at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Tuesday 13 April.