Digital In-Company Training abroad New York - Law
27, 28, 29 April 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training Law in collaboration with: Chiomenti Law Firm (TBC), Gianni & Origoni, Tarter Krinsky and Drogin LLP.
The program will include: Law firm presentation, interactive case study and a Q&A session.
The event will
take place on the following dates:
Tuesday 27 April from 3.00pm to 5.00pm (Italian Time) - Tarter Krinsky and Drogin LLP
Wednesday 28 April from 3.00pm to 5.00pm (Italian Time) - Chiomenti Law Firm (TBC)
Thursday 29 April from 5.00pm to 7.00pm (Italian Time) - Gianni & Origoni
- 4th year and 5th year students of Integrated Master of Arts in Law currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Integrated Master of Arts in Law in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher ;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on
Monday 19 April 2021 at 4.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events
The deadline for applications is on Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv with a picture as one document in PDF format.
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be communicated via email within Monday 26 April 2021.For information: