Digital In-Company Training abroad Berlin - Raisin
11 March 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training in collaboration with Raisin.
The program will include:
- Raisin business model
- Introduction to Raisin as an employer and career opportunities
- A case study on the topic “Bank Partnerships at Raisin”
The event will be held in distance, on Thursday 11 March, from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm (CET).
The program is dedicated to students with a strong quantitative background in Economics and Finance fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
— 3rd year students that are regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
— 1st and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
Applications will open on Tuesday 23rd February at 3.00 pm on
You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Thursday 4 March 2021 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Friday 5 March 2021.