Digital In-Company Training abroad Geneva
21 JUNE 2021 – 3 SEPTEMBER 2021
The program will include: Organization presentation, interactive case study and a Q&A session.
The students will spend virtually half a day in each of the organization previously mentioned.
The perfect candidate is an high achieving 3rd year Bachelor student, 1st or 2nd year Master of Science student, 4th year and 5th year students of Integrated Master of Arts in Law, with strong interest in International Organizations, fluent in English, curious and open minded. Priority will be given to GIO students.
- 1st and 2nd year MsC students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- 4th year and 5th year students currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Integrated Master of Arts in Law in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- 3rd year Bachelor students currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- 3rd year and 4th year students currently and regularly enrolled in the
World Bachelor in Business in the a.y. 2020-2021;
- GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits);
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrolment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 11.59 pm.
To Apply > Punto Blu > Menù > In-Company Training:
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be communicated via email within Friday, 18 June 2021.