Digital In-Company Training abroad Frankfurt - European Central Bank
16 February 2021
Career Services is
pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training in
collaboration with ECB.
The program will include:
— Presentation on the ECB monetary policy
— Interactive session on a topic related to monetary policy
— HR session on recruitment process in ECB
The event will be held in distance, on Tuesday 16 February, from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm (CET).
The program is dedicated to Bachelor and Master of Science students with a strong quantitative background in Economics and Finance fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
Priority will be given to EU citizens
— 1st and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
— 2nd and 3rd year students that are regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
open on Monday 1st February at 3.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu
> Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday 7 February 2021 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the
selection will be communicated via e-mail within Friday 10 February 2021.