The In-Company Training abroad is open to:
- Bachelor students: currently and regularly enrolled in their 2nd year or 3rd of a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course
- Master of Science students: currently and regularly enrolled in their 1st or 2nd year of a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course
- School of Law students: currently and regularly enrolled in their 4th or 5th year of the Bocconi Integrated Master of Arts in Law
Students that have already taken part in the In-Company Training can apply more than once, nevertheless, during the selection process, priority will be given to those students who have not participated yet.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits);
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH demonstrated through:
- Enrolment in program taught in English
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
Should the number of applications exceed the maximum capacity of students admitted, they will be ranked according to:
- Evaluation of students’ dossier (GPA, internships and work experiences, study abroad experiences, extracurricular activities)
Soon after, the Career Service will evaluate the video-interviews or invite the most suitable applicants for one-to-one interview
- Video/Individual Interviews (Motivation, Communication and relational skills, Fluency)
In case, the candidate is not considered suitable for the program, he/she will not be selected, regardless his/her academic performance.
See in the section Upcoming Events the additional specific requirements for each In-Company Training Program.