Participation in Career Service Initiatives: Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
Participation and Registration
Each semester, a number of recruitment and career and employment guidance events are organized, some of which require registration. Here are practices for participation:
- take into consideration your real needs and only register for appropriate activities;
- commit to participating;
- guarantee your presence for the entire event. Do not walk into a seminar late and do not leave the classroom before it has ended;
- remember to bring your student ID card with you.
If you register for an event and can no longer participate, delete promptly your subscription, accordingly to the instructions given for each event in the yoU@B Diary — Events Calendar.
Career Service Events are in high demand, unjustified absence:
- it damages your reputation and the one of the student body; in case of events with company representatives , it can have negative effects on any selection processes (for example: not participating in Training Seminars or Networking Events or individual activities such as Mock Interviews, 121 Sessions, Drop-In Sessions);
- it takes away opportunities from other interested students;
- it causes time and resources to be wasted.
Interaction with University and Company Representatives
Maintain professional and respectful behavior with the various representatives from within and outside the University, during the entire phase of participation in events (requests for information, registration, cancelation and interaction during and after the event):
In events with outside companies/institutions, we recommend that you:
- learn about the company/institution in advance;
- take note of the names of company representatives if you think they may be useful in the future (Università Bocconi cannot share contact information of company representatives for privacy reasons);
- contribute actively
- attend the event wearing proper attire;
When requested, help improve content and services by completing a post-event feed-back questionnaire.