Below is some of the data from 2020:
- 7,048 internship and job offers, in Italy and abroad
- 4.324 internship offers, 22.4% of which abroad
540 employers attended initiatives and events on-campus and online*:
- Bocconi&Jobs, University's career fair (2 editions)
- Bocconi&Jobs abroad, Benelux, France, Germany, UK & Ireland
- Recruiting Dates, career events dedicated to Arts, Sport & Entertainment; Fashion, Luxury & Beauty; Financial Services & Fintech; Government, Public Services & International Organizations; Web Companies
- Investment Banking Week, dedicated to employers operating in the investment banking field
- Bocconi&Jobs Tax & Legal, with the participation of the most eminent law & tax firms (2 editions)
- Recruiting and Networking initiatives organized with single employers
- In-Company Training programs (41 of which 28 abroad)
*Starting from March 2020, all the activities have been held remotely.
84 Professional Orientation initiatives:
- career guidance activities to learn about the job market and its peculiarities
- seminars on effective application, selection process and the soft skills required by the job market
5,603 individual activities: counseling on the Italian and international market, counseling on professional planning and aptitude orientation.
Bocconi Mentoring Program, which connects MSc and Law students with young Alumni working in Top companies, in order to help them define their professional project.