Healthy Eating Habits 2019
At Bocconi, November is the month dedicated to healthy eating.
What does that include? An informational campaign, but also the chance for a self-assessment of your relationship with food. You can potentially make an individual appointment, confidential and free, with the Counseling service, reserved to the students, to clear up any doubts you may have and ask for advice. There are two steps that we suggest:
- Use a few self-assessment tools: answer the three anonymous self-assessment questionnaires that we have prepared, at this link: they can help you more explicitly express any problems related to eating
- Make a personalized and free appointment (reserved to the students) with Counseling & Self-empowerment, to examine your relationship with food and get useful suggestions and recommendations.
Finally you can get more information on what healthy eating means through the following links (information in Italian):
- The principles for healthy eating according to the Italian Ministry of Health (information in Italian): http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/salute/p1_5.jsp?lingua=italiano&id=108&area=Vivi_sano
- General information and a guide by age group for healthy eating habits, by AIRC (information in Italian): http://www.airc.it/prevenzione-tumore/alimentazione/
- brochure on lifestyles and information for “feeding health” by LILT Milano (information in Italian): https://www.legatumori.mi.it/cosa-facciamo/prevenzione/alimentare-salute