well-equipped and soundproof practice room will be available to all Bocconi students for free. It is located at via Bocconi 12.
The Music Room is equipped with the following:
- 1 upright piano Yamaha U3S SH2
- 1 Yamaha keyboard (complete with power supply, stand and pedal)
- 1 Technics keyboard
- 1 Ludwig drum kit (including Paiste PST3 hi-hat cymbals but not drum sticks/percussion brushes, etc.)
- 1 Yamaha electronic drum kit (including Paiste PST3 hi-hat cymbals but not drum sticks/percussion brushes, headphones, etc)
- 1 tambourine with jingles
- 1 mixer with stand and speakers
- 4 microphones complete with rods, supports and 9-meter cables for connection to the mixer
- 6 orchestral music stands (perforated bookplate)
- several amplifiers for mixer, guitar, double bass and bass guitar
A more complete and detailed list of the equipment available in the room is available in the regulations.
The Music Room is open Mondays through Sundays from 10:00am to 9:00pm. Individual musicians or bands with up to 10/12 members interested in practicing or simply playing music to relax may use the room.
The new Music Room will open again on 21 September 2023.
To use the
Music Room, please do the following:
- read the Regulations of use available here.
- complete the registration form. Please, note: The available timeslots shown by the booking platform will refer to the 14 days following the current one only.
- remember to have an ID with you when accessing
> A maximum of 2 consecutive sessions (duration: 1 hour each) per day can be reserved, for a total of 2 hours of use of the room. If you book more than 2 consecutive sessions, Campus Life will automatically cancel all those bookings following the first 2 consecutive sessions reserved.
> The Bocconi email account must be used, otherwise the registration will be canceled. Please, note: the reservation must be made on behalf of the user of the Music Room.
> Reservations must be canceled within 24 hours prior to the start time of the first time slot booked.
> Regular checks of the real use of the Music Room will be made. If you do not show up during the booked time slot, Campus Life reserves the right to suspend your use of the Music Room.