University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business
While the academic breadth and expertise of three great universities is at the heart of the World Bachelor in Business, the advantage of studying in distinct, dynamic locations is also essential to the overall experience.
Students begin the program at the University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business, located in Los Angeles, CA, US.
Los Angeles is a global force in industries ranging from healthcare to entertainment and communications to real estate, biotechnology and green design. The city is home to the headquarters of 15 Fortune 500 companies and a thriving multicultural environment where more than 200 languages are spoken. USC Marshall puts students at the heart of Los Angeles and Southern California, providing connections to the people and places that make LA one of the nation’s gateways to the global economy.
- Founded in 1880 and the oldest private research university in the West
- Consistently ranked among the nation’s top tier of national research institutions
- University Park campus attracts nearly 35,000 students from throughout the United States and 100 countries around the globe
- Includes the largest number of international students of any US university
- With more than 400 internationally regarded graduate and professional programs, USC draws students with diverse interests and backgrounds