Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
While the academic breadth and expertise of three great universities is at the heart of the World Bachelor in Business, the advantage of studying in distinct, dynamic locations is also essential to the overall experience.
The second year of the program takes students to the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, located in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong, a major global financial and business center, is a commercially vibrant metropolis where Chinese and Western influences fuse. Situated at the heart of Asia, the city has one of the largest foreign exchange markets in the world. It is also rated as the world's most competitive economy. Home to many of Asia’s biggest media players, the territory has one of the world’s largest film industries and is a major center for broadcasting and publishing.
- Named the top university in Asia by QS Asian University Rankings 2011-2013
- Global reputation for its world-class EMBA and MBA programs, as well as high-quality research
- 30-plus nationalities creating a diverse undergraduate student mix
- Dynamic learning environment designed to nurture well-rounded graduates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking
- Strong ties with global thought leaders as well as wide-ranging connections with Mainland China