While the academic breadth and expertise of these three great universities is at the heart of the World Bachelor in Business, the advantage of studying in distinct, dynamic locations is also essential to the overall experience.
The third year of the program takes student to Bocconi University, located in Milan, Italy.
Milan is Italy’s international economic and financial hub, as well as a capital for fashion and industrial design. Living here, you will soon understand why the city is famous among Italian cities for its fast pace and hardworking can-do attitude. You can find plenty to do in terms of culture, cuisine and nightlife within walking distance of the Bocconi campus, and the town center is a showcase for Milan’s history as a regional capital of the Roman Empire, a powerful medieval Duchy and Leonardo da Vinci’s Renaissance home.
- Highly-ranked MBA and Master of Science programs
- A very dynamic study environment, with students and faculty coming from 80 countries. International programs from BSc to PhD taught in English, and emphasis on research at all levels
- A network of relations with 254 leading universities in 50 countries around the world, enabling over 3,000 study and work abroad opportunities each year
- Strong connections with the global business community and the international job market, including a solid network of alumni in many countries
- A modern urban campus, fully equipped with up-to-date resources and facilities, providing a variety of cultural, social and sporting activities