Admission - World Bachelor in Business
Timeline and selection process - 2021/22 AY
How to apply
effort to accommodate different admission schemes and schedules of various
regions across the globe, WBB candidates must apply through the Common Application channel. Candidates must select
USC as University in order to start the application and select WBB as the
first-choice program (code 1485).
In case of issues with the platform or doubts about the documentation required, applicants are encouraged to contact the USC Marshall School of Business, Office of Undergraduate Admissions for assistance.
|WBB timeline for 2021/22 AY|
|Online application opens||1 August 2020|
|Online application deadline||1 December 2020|
|Admission results||Late March 2021|
Requirements for the WBB application
- ACT or SAT score is optional for Fall 2021 intake. However, a SAT reasoning test score higher than 1350 (out of 1600) or ACT composite score higher than 29 (out of 36) are recommended
- Secondary school transcripts: from grade 9 to grade 12 or from grade 10 to grade 13. Predicted grades of the last year of secondary school must be uploaded (if available)
- TOEFL, IELTS or other English language certificates
- CV/Resume / Activities summary
- Personal essays / statement
- Counselor or teacher recommendation letters
- Online Video interview
At the discretion of the Admissions Committee, personal interviews may be required for admission/scholarship consideration. Other supplementary materials and information may also be required.
Please check this link for further details about admission requirements.