The Bocconi Residence is located right on campus.
It has single rooms with a private bathroom or a bathroom shared with another student.
Description of the spaces
All rooms are furnished with a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and are equipped with a mini-bar and WiFi internet. Blankets, sheets, pillowcases and towels are provided. Linens are changed and rooms are cleaned once a week. Guests in Bocconi Residence may use shared kitchens located in each floor. In addition, there are study rooms, break rooms, a coin laundry area and a relax area.
Bocconi Residence Fees a.y. 2023-24
Housing fees a.y. 2023-24
Possibility of applying for preferential rate housing if the economic requirements of the Right to University Education are met.
Check in – Check out
To check in at the residence, it is necessary to arrive directly at the residence reception with a valid identity document. On arrival, the residence staff will register the entrance and will hand over the keys of the room or apartment.
The check out must be made by 12.00 (noon) of the last day of the assignment. It is necessary to vacate the room of all personal belongings and to return the keys to the reception.
CHECK IN: After 10.00 am of the day of entrance
CHECK OUT: By 12.00 noon of the exit day
What the residents love about the Bocconi residence
- The Bocconi residence is the oldest one and in it you can breathe the past 60 years of Italian history and a strong sense of community;
- Students who live here consider this residence the beating heart of the University. Home away from home;
- It is located inside the campus;
- At the ground floor there is the university canteen;
- The next soccer field and the interior spaces for extracurricular activities.
Places of interest
|Distance from the residence
|Milan Central Station
|Metro Porta Romana Station
|Metro Porta Genova Station
|Metro Crocetta Station
|Milano Linate Airport
|Milano Malpensa Airport
|Ambulatorio Ospedale G. Pini
|Policlinico di Milano
|Carrefour Express Supermarket
|Duomo di Milano