Bachelor Programs 2021/22 AY
24 first-years classes will be activated for the academic year 2021/22 AY. Every bachelor program has a different number of classes and places.
There are three selection sessions available for the admission to the 2021/22 AY:
- Early session: first round mainly dedicated to last year secondary school students (2020/21 Graduation year students), willing to apply in advance.
- Winter session: second round open to last year secondary school students (2020/21 Graduation year students) and to students already graduated or coming from other Universities.
The majority of places available will be assigned by the end of this round
- Spring session: third and last round that assigns remaining places (approximately the 10-15 % of total places available). It is open to last year secondary school students (2020/21 Graduation year students) and to students already graduated or coming from other Universities.
As competition is really intense, candidates are recommended to apply as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, early applications can have greater chance to be successful, to meet financial aid/scholarships opportunities and to respect all the student visa deadlines (set for NON-EU applicants).
Selection process: timeline
BOCCONI TEST ONLINE ||
22 July — 24 September 2020*
12:00 noon Italian time (GMT +1)
|10 — 14 October 2020
Late November 2020
By Mid December 2020
||Mid November 2020 — 25 January 2021||8 — 12 February 2021||Mid March 2021||By Early April 2021|
Mid March — Early April 2021 ||26 — 30 April 2021||Late May 2021||By Mid June 2021|
*Updated on 15 September
Applicants with SAT/ACT (Early session AY 21-22): students who have submitted the online application by the deadline of 24 September 2020 will be able to upload the SAT/ACT score report (previously declared in the application) by 19 October 2020 at 12:00 (noon) Italian time (GMT +1).
Applicants whose SAT has been cancelled, can register for the Bocconi test until 24 September on MyApplication. If you have already submitted your application, please contact us to change your type of selection test by 24 September.
*Updated on 21 September*
Applicants who are waiting for their SAT/ACT results must select the option "not complete" in the relevant section and still complete and submit their application no later than 24 September.
The World Bachelor in Business Program has specific application and admission procedures. Details on www.unibocconi.eu/wbb
Important things to check before starting the application
Before starting the online application, it will be necessary to check the following aspects:
- Categories of applicants: Check whether you can participate as an “Italian applicant” or as an “International applicant”;
- Secondary school diploma: Please carefully verify the secondary school diploma requirements for enrollment, as well as the specific diploma requirements and integrations (such as declaration of value, APs, etc...) to be provided in case of admission. Profiles of candidates whose secondary school diploma does not meet the necessary requirements and integrations will NOT be taken into consideration for admission.
- English requirement: Check the list of English requirement you may need in case of admissions (available soon)
Elements of evaluation
The selection is based on the following elements:
- Selection test result;
- Third-last and second-last year GPA and secondary school curriculum;
- Language certificates (not compulsory)
- CV/Resume and motivational letter
Recommendation and/or reference letters (both academic and non-academic) are NOT among the evaluation elements, and therefore will NOT be taken into consideration by the Admissions Committee.
It is possible to participate in the selection with one of the following test:
- with the official score of a SAT or ACT test;
- by sitting the Bocconi selection online test
The Bocconi selection test
For the 2021/22 AY admission, the Bocconi selection test will be held online. The test online will start the day listed in the timeline; in My application it will be possible to select day and time of the test online.
The Bocconi test is comprised of multiple-choice questions and measures math and logical reasoning skills. Please check the Bocconi test webpages (Focus on area) for information on test, samples and, in case of disabilities or learning disabilities, possible measures of support to take the Bocconi test.
Submit the application
In order to participate in the selection it is necessary to submit an online application through the My Application portal (further information on the Focus on area).
Filling out the application is easy, but it takes time because you will need to scan and upload documents on the system. We invite you to check timelines to make sure to meet the deadlines. It is essential to provide accurate information on the application, together with complete and updated documents. The documents need to be uploaded in My Application. Documents sent via e-mail and/or postal mail will NOT be taken into consideration by the Admissions Committee.
For every submitted application an application fee of €100 is compulsory.