When to apply for a Bachelor Program
Bachelor programs 2019/20 AY
The steps to apply for a Bocconi Bachelor Program are:
- submit the online application for admission in My Application portal;
Find out more on the right side of the page.
- take the Bocconi selection test (for those not willing to apply with a SAT or ACT);
- check results in MyApplication.
Three rounds of selection
2019/20 AY rounds are:
- Early session — the first round mainly dedicated to 2017/18 SY second-last year secondary school students, willing to apply in advance for the 2019/20 AY.
- Winter session — second round open to 2018/19 SY last year secondary school students and to students coming from other Universities. The majority of places available is assigned during this round.
- Spring session — third and last round that assigns remaining places (approximately the 10-15 % of total places available). It is open to to 2018/19 SY last year secondary school students and to students coming from other Universities.
Selection process deadlines
|ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION||BOCCONI TEST||RESULT|
|Early session ||5 April 2018 — 14 June 2018||29 June 2018||3 October 2018|
|Winter session||23 October 2018 — 17 January 2019 12:00 noon Italian time (GMT +1) ||1 February2019||7 March 2019|
|Spring session||22 February 2019 — 26 March 2019 12:00 noon Italian time (GMT +1) ||12 April 2019||16 May 2019|
As competition is really intense, candidates are recommended to apply as soon as possible to avoid any
disappointment. As a matter of fact,
early applications can have greater chance to be successful to meet
financial aid/scholarships opportunities and to respect all the student
visa deadlines (set for NON-EU applicants).