Bachelor programs 2019/20 AY
On this page, you will find all information related to:
- enrollment procedure and timeline;
- requirements obtainment procedure and timeline.
In the Focus On area you can find a step-by-step "Guide to the Enrollment application".
Enrollment procedure and timeline
In order to confirm your admission to Bocconi University:
- enter the My Application portal, and complete the enrollment procedure
- pay the first installment - advance payment – which, in compliance to former article 27 of R.D. 1269/1938, cannot be reimbursed
within the deadlines indicated in the table here below.
|2019/20 A.Y. Selection round
||3 October — 25 October 2018
||7 March — 21 March 2019 11:59 pm Italian time (GMT+1)
||16 May — 5 June 2019 11:59 pm Italian time (GMT+1)
The enrollment application is successfully submitted if the toolbar on the top right of “My Application” becomes green.
All the documents uploaded will be checked in the month following the end of the enrollment period and each student will be notified via email about it.
Requirements obtainment procedure and timeline
In order to access the Bocconi Bachelor programs, it is strictly necessary to satisfy the necessary requirements, as per table here below:
||2019/20 A.Y. Selection round
||By and no later than:
|Valid secondary school diploma
||All selection rounds
||31 July 2019
|English language requisites for:
||28 February 2019
||1 May 2019
||5 June 2019
- Transfer students;
- Withdrawal from studies
- Reimbursement of the first installment - advance payment
- Study Visa and Permit of Stay information for non EU students. Find out more!