Self-Study & Multimedia Tools
In order to improve the language skills and to prepare for the Bocconi exam or an international certification, in addition to teaching, you have:
- 2 Laboratories – 106 computer stations + headset for listening and recording
- Multimedia Library – a range of materials for all curricular (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese) and no curricular languages (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian).
Available material includes:
- textbooks with audiovisual support for Bocconi exam and international certificates preparation
- sample exams (with audio)
- exercises and grammar notes for preparation for Bocconi language exams
- language courses on cd-rom and online
- movies and magazines in original language
All the Bocconi Community (Bocconi and SDA students, Faculty and Staff) is admitted.
You have to check-in at the Language Lab front desk with your student ID card and another ID document.
from Monday to Friday 9:00am-7:00pm