DIPLÔMES DE FRANÇAIS PROFESSIONNEL
International Certification of Business French
As from March 2019 Bocconi University is accredited test center for
international certifications of Business French, namely DFP Affaires B1 and B2 level
issued by CCI PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE.
Registration is open to:
- Students from Bocconi and other Universities or Schools (€135,00)
- Others (€ 155,00)
Exam sessions are scheduled twice per year, typically in May and December; they are run provided that about 20 participants are registered for the exam.
How to register for the exam
- submits the application for registration (via online procedure) during the "registration period" scheduled for the session
- receives (by e-mail) notification of activation / non-activation of the session; in case of activation, he/she receives instructions for payment of the registration fee, too
- pays the registration fee by pay-tool procedure within the “payment deadline” scheduled for the session; registration is valid only upon payment.
The registration fee will not be refunded in
the case of absence on the date of examination.
Via Gobbi, 5 – 3° floor room 302 – Language Laboratory
The exam consists of two parts :
- Written: computer based test (75’ B1 level; 2h B2 level)
- Oral test: time for preparation and presentation depending on the level
Those who have passed the exam will receive an email from
CCIP Paris Ile de France with a link to download their certification
Those who have not passed the exam will be notified by the Language Center.
|Date of written test
||Tuesday 14th May 2019 h. 9.00
|Date of oral test*
||Tuesday 14th May 2019 from h. 13.00
||From Monday 1st April to Sunday 28th
|Session activation / no
||Within Tuesday 30th April
||Within Monday 6th May
* A continuation might be arranged the day after (15th May), depending on the number of participants.
For further information, please write to email@example.com