The program consists of:
- an introductory session in Bocconi before departure by Bocconi faculty;
- academic activities on site: 2/3 lectures by Bocconi faculty; visits to companies, local institutions, international organizations, or to Italian diplomatic representations; lecture/seminars by local faculty on specific topics or on the host country’s economy, politics and culture;
- cultural and tourist visits on site;
- a wrap-up session in Bocconi upon return, with assessment of assignment
Each Study Tour is open to a limited number of students (up to 20) and will take place on reaching a minimum number of participants.
Participation in the Study Tour will be acknowledged in the Diploma Supplement. Moreover, 1st year MSc students initially enrolled starting from the 2018-19 a.y. can choose the Study Tour as one of the curricular supplementary activities worth 2 credits, which are part of the 120 credit points required to complete the degree (see Guides to the University a.y. 2018-19, Master of Science, 184.108.40.206.).
Help&Contact available on the yoU@B Diary
Study Tour Programs 2019
Information about the offer will be published on the occasion of Bocconi International Fair (February 2019).
Study Tour Programs 2018
A GLOBAL IMMERSION WEEK IN AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST
24 June to 1 July 2018
- SOUTH AFRICA, Cape Town
1 to 8 July 2018
- ISRAEL, Haifa and Tel Aviv
- MOROCCO, Casablanca