CAREER SERVICE INFOPOINT
A meeting point to collect information about all our “career” services and design your path towards the working and professional area.
You can be supported in understanding when and how to start exploring the job market and in realizing your occupational perspectives, starting from your first internship.
You will find professional assistance that will provide you with help in:
- Tailoring your career path accordingly to your professional goal
- Getting to know professions and sectors
- Writing your CV and motivational letter
- Finding internship and placement opportunities
- Facing a job interview
- Evaluating a job offer
You can find online and papery useful resources to develop your knowledge about markets and professions.
In addition, you can get to know more about internship and placement opportunities.
You do not need to schedule an appointment, the Career Service Infopoint is open:
- Monday from 9am to 1pm and from 2:30pm to 4:30pm;
- from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 1pm
Access through the One-stop service center Piazza Sraffa 13
02 5836 2711