In-Company Training Graduate Amsterdam - Utrecht - Finance
10-12 April 2019
ABN AMRO and Rabobank, two of the most important Dutch financial institutions, offer a unique opportunity to get to know from inside the financial job market.
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- company presentation
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 10 to 12 April in Amsterdam and in Utrecht.
The program is dedicated to 15 students with a strong interest in M&A and ECM, fluent in English and interested in a job/internship opportunity in ABN AMRO and Rabobank.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- visa fees to enter the country of destination (when required);
- health insurance (when required);
- meals and extra costs (when not included)
The perfect candidate is an high achieving Master of Science student, with strong interest in the Dutch job market, fluent in English, curious and open minded.
- 1st year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits);
Credits registered within September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 2nd year MsC students enrolled in the a.y. 2018-2019: at least 36 credits
- 1st year MsC students: Bachelor Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday 25 February 2019 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 3 March 2019 at 11.59 pm (italian time)
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday, 15 March 2019.For information: