The selection process of the In-Company Training Program is articulated in two main steps:
1 — EVALUATION OF STUDENTS' DOSSIER:
The students’ dossier is formed by the evaluation of:
- Internships experiences both in Italy and abroad (score from 0 to 1 point)
- Study Abroad experiences (score from 0 to 2 points)
- Personal and extracurricular experiences abroad (score from 0 to 1 point)
- Motivation letter (score from 0 to 5 points)
After the evaluation of the students' dossier, and in compliance with the requirements set forth for each In-Company Training Program, the Career Service Office will rank as eligible the most suitable applicants.
Please be aware that the second step of the selection process could be both a one to one or video interview.
Please note that the video interviews will be evaluated only and just once passed the first step of the selection process.
2 — VIDEO/INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEWS:
The interview is part of the official selection process and it will focus on:
- Motivation and interest in each In-Company Training Program content (score form 0 to 5 points)
- Communication and relational skills (score from 0 to 2,5 points)
- Proficiency in the foreign working language required for the Program (score from 0 to 2,5 points)
Please note that the score you can obtain after the video/one-to-one interview lays in a range from 0 to 10 points.
The Final Overall ranking will be the sum of the score given to the students’ dossier evaluation and the score given to the video/one-to-one interview evaluation. In case, after the interview, the candidate would not be considered as suitable for the Program, he/she will not be selected, regardless his/her academic performance.
See in the section Upcoming Events the requirements for each In-Company Training Program.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this site.
A waiting list with a final ranking of students will be also provided.
Students that have already taken part in the In-Company Training can apply more than once; nevertheless, during the selection process, priority will be given to those students who have not participated yet.