In-Company Training Graduate Paris
Paris, 4-6 February 2019
Career Service offers 30 students a unique opportunity to get to know from inside the French job market.
The program will include partecipation to Bocconi&Jobs Paris, then participants will be divided in two groups, following two different tracks:
The students following the Finance track will spend half a day training in each of the following companies:
- Tikehau Investment Management
- Autorité des marchés financiers
- Société Générale
The students following the Corporate track will spend half a day training in each of the following companies:
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- company presentation
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 4th to 6th February 2019 in Paris.
Participants have to reach Paris on their own.
Applicants must be enrolled in their first and second year of a Bocconi Master of Science degree course in the a.y. 2018-2019 or in the a.y. 2017-2018 and graduating in March 2019.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- visa fees to enter the country of destination (when required);
- health insurance (when required);
- meals and extra costs (when not included)
The perfect candidate is an high achieving 1 or 2 year Master of Science student, with strong interest in the French job market, fluent in English, curious and open minded. Fluency in French is a plus.
- 1st and 2nd year MsC students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 2nd year MsC students regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2017-2018 that will be graduated in March 2019;
- GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits);
- Credits registered before 9th September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 2nd year MsC students enrolled in the a.y. 2018-2019: at least 36 credits
- 2nd year students enrolled in the a.y. 2017-2018 and graduating in March 2019: at least 50 credits.
- 1st year MsC students: Undergraduate Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level B2 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday, 17 December 2018 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
You can only apply for and participate in one of the above mentioned track.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 6 January 2019 at 11.59 pm.