In-Company Training New York - Law
New York, 27 April - 2 May 2019
15 high achieving law students will spend one week in New York, in order to understand how the job market works and how they can approach it.
The students will spend half a day or a full day training in each of the following companies:
- AEM Carnelutti
- Chiomenti Law Firm
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Pavia & Harcourt LLP
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- company presentation
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 27 April to 2 May 2019 in New York.
Accommodation expenses will be covered by University.
Participants are responsible for the following costs:
- air fare and travelling expenses;
- meals (when not included) and extra costs.
- 4th year and 5th year students of Integrated Master of Arts in Law currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Integrated Master of Arts in Law in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits)
- Credits registered before September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 5th year Law students: at least 200 credits;
- 4th year Law students at least 150 credits
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher ;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday, 15 March 2019.For information: