In-Company Training Hong Kong
15-19 April 2019
Career Service offers 30 students a unique opportunity to get to know from inside the Hong Kong job market.
Participants will be divided in two groups, following two different tracks.
- Fashion and Retail
The students following the Finance track will spend half a day in each of the following companies:
- BNP Paribas, Citi, Citic, JP Morgan,TR Capital, trade.io, Velotrade
The students following the Fashion and Retail track will spend half a day training in each of the following companies:
- Bluebell, DFS Group, Easyship, Ferragamo Hong Kong, Kering Group, Roberto Cavalli Asia Pacific, Shanghai Tang, Tod's Hong Kong
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- company presentation
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 15 to 19 of April 2019 in Hong Kong.
Participants have to reach Hong Kong on their own.
Accommodation expenses will be covered by University.
Travel expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- visa fees to enter the country of destination (when required)
- health insurance (when required)
- meals and extra costs (when not included)
The perfect candidate is an high achieving student, with strong interest in the Hong Kong job market, fluent in English, curious and open minded.
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019
- 1st year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in the World Bachelor in Business in the a.y. 2018-2019
GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits);
Credits registered within September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 2nd year MsC students enrolled in the a.y. 2018-2019: at least 36 credits
- 1st year MsC students: Bachelor Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
- 3rd year BsC students enrolled in the a.y. 2018-2019: at least 50 credits
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday 18 February 2019 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 24 February 2019 at 11.59 pm (italian time)
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday, 8 March 2019.