In-Company Training Geneva
17-19 June 2019
A unique opportunity to discover Geneva through a visit at each of the International Organizations:
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- World Trade Organization
- The International Telecommunication Union
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 17 to 19 June 2019 in Geneva.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- visa fees to enter the country of destination (when required);
- health insurance (when required);
- meals and extra costs (when not included)
The perfect candidate is an high achieving 3rd year Bachelor student, 1st or 2nd year Master of Science student, 4th year and 5th year students of Integrated Master of Arts in Law, with strong interest in International Organizations, fluent in English, curious and open minded. Priority will be given to GIO students.
- 1st and 2nd year MsC students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 4th year and 5th year students currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Integrated Master of Arts in Law in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 3rd year Bachelor students currently and regularly enrolled in the Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits);
- Credits registered within February 2019 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 2nd year MsC students: at least 50 credits
- 5th year Law students: at least 200 credits
- 1st year MsC students:at least 19 credits
- 4th year Law students at least 150 credits
- 3rd year Bachelor student: at least 83 credits
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level B2 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday, 29 April 2019 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday, 17 May 2019.