In-Company Training Graduate London - Economics
20-21 February 2019
The Career Service offers a unique opportunity to get to know from inside the UK job market.
The program will be held in collaboration with Competition and Markets Authority, Frontier Economics Limited and Ofwat.
On February 20, students will also take part in a round table on "The Financial Sector After Brexit"
Participants will spend half a day training in each above mentioned companies.
The program is dedicated to 15 Master of Science students with a strong interest in Economics, fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
Due to the specific contents of the program, priority will be given to students attending Economics and Social Science degree course
Applicants must be enrolled in their first and second year of a Bocconi Master of Science degree course in the a.y. 2018-2019 or in the a.y. 2017-2018 and graduating in March 2019.
The In-Company Training will take place from 20 to 21 February 2019 in London.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- visa fees to enter the country of destination (when required);
- health insurance (when required);
- meals and extra costs (when not included)
- 1st or 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course
- GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits)
- Credits registered before 9 September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 2nd year MsC students enrolled in the a.y. 2018-2019: at least 36 credits
- 2nd year students enrolled in the a.y. 2017-2018 and graduating in March 2019: at least 50 credits.
- 1st year MsC students: Undergraduate Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher ;
- English exam of level C1or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday, 17 December 2018 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The deadline for applications is on Monday, 14 January 2019 at 11.59 pm.
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this site no later than Friday, 25 January 2019.