In-Company Training Bruxelles
BRUXELLES, 12-13 MARCH 2019
A unique opportunity to discover Brussels, the heart of the European Union, through a visit at each of the following International Companies
- Harwood Levitt Consulting
- Burson Martseller
The program is dedicated to 15 students with a strong interest in International Companies, fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
The In-Company Training will take place from 12 to 13 March 2019, soon after Bocconi &Jobs Bruxelles Career Fair.
Participants have to reach Brussels on their own.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- 1st or 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in the World Bachelor in Business Bocconi in the a.y. 2018-2019
GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits)
Credits registered before September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 1st year MSc students: Undergraduate Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
- 2nd year MSc students: at least 36 credits registered
- 3rd year Bachelor students: at least 83 credits registered
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Friday, 18 January 2019 at 01.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on 27 January 2019 at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday 15 February 2019.