In-Company Training Amsterdam
10-11 April 2019
Nike, one of the most leading sportswear company, offers a unique opportunity to get to know from inside its business.
Participants will have a direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be involved in:
- company presentation
- round table with young professionals
- networking event with managers of all levels of experience
The In-Company Training will take place from 10 to 11 April in Amsterdam.
Participants have to reach Amsterdam on their own.
Travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by participants, who are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
Participants are also responsible for the following costs:
- travelling expenses;
- meals (when not included) and extra costs.
The program is dedicated to 15 students with a strong interest in digital marketing and e-commerce, fluent in English and open minded.
- 1st and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019;
GPA: minimum 24/30 (average weighted on credits);
Credits registered before September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
3rd year Bachelor students: at least 50 credits
1st year Master of Science students: Bachelor Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
2nd year Master of Science students: at least 36 credits
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Monday 25 February 2019 at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
Incomplete applications will not be take into account.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday 3 March 2019 at 11.59 pm
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday, 15 March 2019.