Below is some of the data from 2016:
and job offers, 2,102 of which abroad
- 9,149 internship offers, 1,608 of which abroad
- 2,213 job offers, 494 of which abroad
of which abroad
600 employers attended initiatives and events on- and off-campus:
- 2 editions of Bocconi&Jobs on campus
- Bocconi&Jobs abroad, 3 editions in London, Paris and Shanghai
- Recruiting Dates, 7 editions dedicated to Arts, Media and Entertainment, Fashion&Luxury, Financial Services, Government, Public Services & International Organizations, Retail, Web Companies and LVMH Maisons, with the participation of 1,978 graduate-level graduates and students
- Investment Bank Weekends dedicated to leading investment banks
- Job Market Law and Tax Firms
- Dedicated recruiting initiatives
- CEMS Networking Event reserved to Corporate Partners
- 44 In-Company Training programs (28 abroad)
117 Professional Orientation initiatives, 40% in collaboration with employers.
Individual activities, counseling on the Italian and international market, counseling on professional planning and aptitude orientation for a total of 4,907 meetings.