Master of Science programs a.y. 2019/20
In the 5 selection rounds, International candidates are selected on the basis of a process that takes into consideration all elements of their profile, focusing on 3 elements (applications will not be evaluated if any of the 3 following elements is missing) :
1) Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test
The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.
Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.
No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
2) Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate program
The undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
3) Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
The Director of the Master of Science program will evaluate the various documents and information included in the dossier and verify the applicant's overall profile, experience and knowledge.
Additional element taken into consideration
You can also upload a personal "INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES VIDEO PRESENTATION" on the Kira Talent Platform.
Remember that for selection purposes, English certifications are not required, BUT, in case of admission, a valid English language prerequisite MUST provided by the enrollment deadline and in any case by the end of June 2019.
We invite candidates to check here the English language requirements needed in case of admission.
- CEMS MIM, CHINA MIM, ESSEC-Bocconi DD — Further elements of evaluation are required (a personal statement and a COMPULSORY video presentation) for applicants to the CEMS MIM and/or CHINA MIM and/or ESSEC-Bocconi Double Degree international programs, which strongly weighs qualitative/motivational aspects. Check the "Focus on" area of this page for information.
- Incoming Exchange students — Incoming Exchange students in Bocconi, will need to verify the method of selection by clicking here.