Master of science a.y. 2019/20
REIMBURSEMENT OF THE FIRST INSTALLMENT - ADVANCE PAYMENT A.Y. 2019-2020
Reimbursement of the first installment - advance payment must be:
- requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- sent together with the withdrawal request
- requested within the deadlines indicated in the “Reimbursement timeline” section
After said deadlines, the first installment-advance payment will be retained in full by the University.
A partial reimbursement of the first installment - advance payment paid for the purposes of enrollment, with the exclusion of a fee for expenses related to administrative services used (250 euros), can be granted to students enrolled in the first academic year 2019-2020, who withdraw with an application submitted by the deadlines indicated here below:
|2019/20 A.Y. Selection round||Deadline for withdrawal with reimbursement|
|Bocconi Candidates||Early session||8th April 2019|
|Bocconi Candidates||Career session||8th July 2019 (1)|
|Bocconi candidates enrolled after the waiting list||By the 15th day after completing enrollment|
|Interantional applicants||1st round||8th April 2019|
|International applicants||2nd round||8th April 2019|
|International applicants||3rd round||15th May 2019|
|International applicants||4th round||8th July 2019 (1)|
|International applicants||5th round||26 July 2019|
|Exchange Incoming||1st round||8th April 2019|
|Exchange Incoming||2nd round||8th July 2019 (1)|
(1) For technical reasons, the deadline has been postponed to July 10
Enrolled students*, in fact, are not entitled to receive reimbursement of the first installment - advance payment, in compliance to former article 27 of R.D. 1269/1938. Bocconi University, however, can grant said reimbursement on an exceptional basis only if requested within the above-mentioned deadlines.
We kindly invite all students to pay the utmost attention to the compulsory requirements needed to access the Bocconi MSc programs, and to their obtainment for enrollment, since:
- failure in the obtainment of even one of the compulsory requirements (English language prerequisite, and/or a valid Bachelor diploma, and/or GMAT total score 600 – only for ESSEC-Bocconi DD Program) will entail cancellation of the enrollment with no possibility to obtain reimbursement of the first installment-advance payment
- failure to satisfy even one of the enrollment conditions will entail revocation of admission due to a breach of the contract attributable to the student.
*Students are considered enrolled only if, once admitted, they have completed the online enrollment procedure and have paid the first installment-advance payment within the established deadlines. Enrollment is to be considered definitive also in case students are still to present the compulsory requirements needed to access the Bocconi Master of Science programs (English language prerequisite, and a valid Bachelor diploma ).
Only if requested by and no later than 5 days after the receiving their credit recognition result:
- incoming transfer students who have requested credit recognition
- Bocconi graduates who plan to complete a second degree in Bocconi
will be granted the possibility to obtain reimbursement of the first installment-advance payment.
Reimbursement requests received after the established deadlines by students not belonging to the categories indicated in the previous paragraph can be evaluated by an appointed Committee at the end of September 2019. Evaluation will be carried out only for requests motivated by serious and appropriately documented issues (i.e. serious health issues and/or serious family impediments).