Graduate Recruitment Services
Choosing a Master of Science program is a very important process.
Bocconi tries to meet your needs from the start with a series of activities put in place by the Guidance and Recruitment office. They are aimed at supporting you in making the most well-founded and informed choices, and at providing information on our MSc programs, from application and admission right up to your arrival at Bocconi.
It's all part of our effort to reach out to top international applicants and maintain Bocconi's reputation as one of the leading economics and business universities in Europe.
- Graduate Open Day: visit the University on the day when we open our doors to prospective students
- One-on-One Meetings (on campus or online) with Bocconi staff and senior students
- Summer School: an opportunity for international bachelor students to experience first-hand Bocconi teaching style and campus atmosphere
- Bocconi Meets: a series of events to connect prospective students with the local Bocconi community
- Info Sessions Abroad: get to know more about our programs and ask your questions in person to our students and staff
- Events Worldwide : meet us at the guidance event nearest to you
- Online Info Sessions: have an overview of programs and admissions, hear current students and alumni share their experience
- Career Talks: watch talks with Bocconi graduates to get inspiration on careers in different fields and industries
: learn more about Bocconi MSc programs and how they prepare students to succeed in a rapidly changing workplace keeping them up to date, up to speed and up to the task.
Should you require further information, you can contact us or phone us at +39 02.5836.2745 and we will be happy to help you.
Once you have been admitted, please visit the pages dealing with your arrival at Bocconi.