How to Reach Bocconi Campus
From Linate Airport
- By taxi it takes about 20 minutes and it costs approximately € 15.
- Subway line 4 (blue line) in the San Babila direction to Piazza Tricolore, then tram 9 (Porta Genova direction) to Via Bocconi.
From Malpensa Airport
- By taxi it takes about 50 minutes and it costs € 104 (fixed rate).
- Malpensa Express train to Cadorna Station (€11), then subway line 2 (Abbiategrasso Chiesa Rossa or Assago Milanofiori Forum direction) to the Porta Genova stop, then tram 9 to Via Bocconi.
- Malpensa Shuttle bus to Centrale Station, then subway line 3 (San Donato direction) to the Porta Romana stop, then tram 9 (Porta Genova direction) to Via Bocconi.
From Orio al Serio International Airport (Bergamo)
Information on the Orio al Serio website.
From Centrale Station
- By taxi it takes about 20 minutes and the cost is about €17.
- Subway line 3 in the San Donato direction to the Porta Romana stop, then tram 9 (Porta Genova direction) to Via Bocconi.
Suburban Rail Line S9 (Tibaldi stop)
- Signs for Bocconi are inside the station.
- Exit on Via Bazzi, cross the street to reach Via Castelbarco: access to the Bocconi Campus on Via Castelbarco and Viale Toscana, crossing the New Campus green.
In Milan, taxi service is available 24 hours a day. Taxis can be the quickest way to get around the city because they often travel in dedicated lanes. You can request a taxi at the Bocconi reception, or call the numbers +39 02 4040 and +39 02 8585.
Public Transport (Bus, Tram and Subway)
Tickets for public transport cost €2.20 and are good for travel in the urban area and on the Trenord urban rail network for 90 minutes after validation. Transfers are included, but with only one ride on subway and rail lines per ticket. For more information, visit the ATM (Azienda Trasporti Milanesi) website.
From the highway: Tangenziale Ovest Milano, exit Viale Liguria.
Quick Parking Service
- Bocconi "B" Via Röntgen 1
- Bocconi "C" Via Bocconi 8
- Bocconi "D" Via Castiglioni 8
For information on rates, payment methods and access: https://quickparking.it/en/parkings/quick-milano-bocconi/
Both street and paid parking spaces reserved for people with disabilities can be found on the Bocconi campus.
Street parking spaces
- Via Sarfatti (no. of spaces available: 1)
- Via Bocconi (no. of spaces available: 2)
- Via Roentgen (no. of spaces available: 2)
- Via Bligny (no. of spaces available: 2)
- Piazza Sraffa (no. of spaces available: 1)
- Viale Toscana (no. of spaces available: 2)
Paid parking spaces
- Via Castiglioni: parking D, underground floor (no. of spaces: 4, hourly rate)
- Via Bocconi: parking C, 4 underground floors (no. of spaces available: 8, hourly rate)
- Via Roentgen:
-parking A, 1 underground floor (no. of spaces available: 4, hourly rate)
- parking B, 3 underground floors (no. of spaces available: 9, hourly rate)