Thanks to the quality of our programs, Bocconi graduates enjoy strong standing with top employers. A worldwide network of companies, international organizations, chambers of commerce and institutions in 70 countries provides over 1600 students and recent graduates every year with the opportunity to start a working experience abroad.
Aware that the job market is rapidly evolving, Bocconi also prepares and supports students and graduates looking to turn their innovative ideas into business opportunities.
Our incubator, Speed MI Up, encourages young graduates to put their entrepreneurship skills to the test, in order to accelerate the growth of innovative start-ups in any market sector.
Moreover, once a year we organize Bocconi Start Up Day, an initiative aimed at promoting entrepreneurship and supporting new companies. Specific activities developed at Bocconi help participants take the next step by giving them the opportunity to meet potential investors and present their business projects to experienced executives.
Our Career Services
Our Career Service is highly accessible and gives students and graduates unparalleled and personalized support throughout the career orientation and job search processes. It provides tailored tools to successfully enter the job market and promotes meetings with major employers in Italy and abroad.
Recruiting Activities in 2018
- 11,313 placement and internship offers, 14.9% abroad
- 640 employers involved in recruiting events, including:
- The Bocconi&Jobs career event in Milan: 2 editions, in April and November
- Bocconi&Jobs Abroad in Brussels, London, Paris and Shanghai
- Investment Bank Weekends, with leading financial institutions
- Recruiting Dates dedicated to Arts, Media and Entertainment; Fashion, Luxury & Design; Financial Services & Fintech; Government, Public Services & International Organizations; Retail; Web Companies and a special event in collaboration with LVMH
- Recruiting events organized with individual companies
- 4,299 individual meetings with information on job markets, professional planning and aptitude orientation